Application Naturalization expertise creates a transparent path to citizenship. If you would like to know more information about the N-400 application, interview process, and taking oath, contact us!
If you meet the following criteria then you may be able to obtain your U.S citizenship:
- You have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years, and not married to U.S. citizen;
- You are married to a U.S citizen and have been a legal permanent resident for at least 3 years;
- You have good moral character;
- You have not traveled and lived outside of the U.S for more than thirty months;
- You can read, write, and speak basic English;
- You support the U.S constitution and are knowledgeable of the U.S history; and
- You do not have felonious convictions in the last five years.
Do you qualify to become a U.S citizen but do not apply because of a low English proficiency? If you are:
- Over 50 years of age and have lived in the with U.S as a permanent resident for 20 years;
- Over 55 years of age and have lived in the U.S as a permanent resident for 15 years; or
- Have a medical disability that prevents you from learning the English language.
You can still apply!!!!
It is important that you consult an immigration expert to assess your specific circumstances and if you qualify for citizenship. If you have certain convictions, our attorneys can speak to you and explain how you can still apply for citizenship.